M. O. TOSIN-ONI; B.Sc., MBA, FCA
Michael Tosin-Oni is responsible for the day-to-day management of 5linx. He has over 25 years of working experiences that cut across: Public Sector, Consultancy, Trading and Manufacturing, Financial Services, Information and Communications Technology Sectors. He is a 1986 BSc. Degree holder in Accounting from the University of Lagos. He also holds an MBA (Management) from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Nigeria. He is also a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Prior to joining 5Linx, Tosin-Oni was the immediate past Managing Director of Great Place To Work Nigeria. He was formerly the Group Chief Financial Officer of People Productivity Solution, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Company. From where he was seconded to GPTW Nigeria. Prior to joining PPS, Tosin-Oni had worked in Executive Management positions in various organizations which included: Chief Executive Officer Exchange Telecoms Limited, Group Chief Financial Officer Suburban West Africa, Chief Business Development Officer Interconnect Clearing House Limited, Financial Controller Independent Telephone Network, and General Manager Telepoint Payphones Nigeria Ltd. Amongst Michael Tosin-Oni’s achievements to date are:
- Pioneer General Manager of the 1st Licensed Private Payphone Operator in Nigeria. (Andchristie Company Ltd. Owners of Telipoint Payphones)
- Successfully put in place, the necessary machinery, and infrastructure for the installations and efficient running of over 500 payphones in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Successfully pursued and secured licenses from Nigerian Telecommunication Commission for various Telecommunication services: Public Payphones, Paging Services, V-SAT, ISP, and VAS.
- Successfully did the packaging for the funding and supervision of the deployment of the ITN 50,000 capacity CDMA 2001X Network in Lagos.
- Successfully led the drive for the interconnection and signing of a commercial agreement with all the licensed Private Telephone Operators and GSM Operators in Nigeria, through the First Interconnect Exchange in Africa.
- Successfully packaged to date over USD 60 Million of both US-EXIM & AFRI-EXIM Facilities for various Telecoms companies in Nigeria.
ATINUKE ABIMBOLA ADETUNJI (MRS); BSC, LLB
DIRECTOR CORPORATE SERVICES.
Mrs. Adetunji is a graduate of Business Administration from American University England and also a law graduate from Lexter Polytechnic England. She returned home to join Incar Trust Mortgage Bank Ltd, where she worked as the General Manager between 1989 and 1994. Mrs. Adetunji joined Netherwood Consultants Ltd, where she worked as a Principal Consultant from 1996 to 1998. She later joined Independent Telephone Network Ltd in 1999 as the Director of Sales and Marketing. She moved to Visafone Nigeria Ltd. as a Director. She later worked as C.E.O of Travelway Nigeria Limited.
SUNBO S. OLUGBEMI
Honorable Samson Olusunbo Olugbemi is a seasoned professional with vast financial management. He started his tertiary education at Yaba College of Technology and earned a certificate in Accounting. He left for the United State of America in 2001 where he studied Business Administration at the University of Maryland US. He also had his MBA at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
Honorable Olugbemi has held various positions in Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, where he worked for 12 years. To further his knowledge of the corporate world, he left for the United State of America and started working for Afstar Mortage LLC as a loan consultant. He also acted as an independent marketing representative in Rochester New York for 3 years and rose to the position of national Director before returning back to Nigeria in 2010.
Honorable Olusunbo Olugbemi was a member of the House of Representatives, he represented Oluyole Federal Constituency of Oyo State at the 8th National Assembly (2015- 2019).
Honorable Olugbemi is currently a Marketing Director in 5Linx Communication Services Ltd. and a Non-Executive Director at Atwool Group of Schools, Lekki Lagos State.
VICTORY BADEWOLE: B.Sc.
HEAD (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & CLIENTS SERVICES)
She is a First-Class Graduate of Computer Science Education from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. She also holds various certifications from Google Web Certification, DL skills, and Data Analysis and Project Design. She started her professional career as an IT Support and Admin in LeavesGreen School. She is currently our Head of Information Technology and Clients Services.
TOPE G. ONI. B.Sc
He is an Accounting Graduate from the University of Lagos, Akoka. He is a member of the British Project Management Society, UK. He has over five years of experience in the maritime industry. He was Head of Operations at Annicett Nig. Ltd. till 2013. He joined 5Linx Communication in 2013.